Thursday, March 14, 2013

What To Wear: First Date♥

First dates are huge. They can make it or break it. You either connect or you don't, to put it simply. So today I'm going to try and help all my girls out there who are going out with someone for the first time. Hopefully this will give you some ideas and inspiration for your special day or night!

                                       For A Casual Day Date

I love this outfit on Vanessa because it's very casual, yet very feminine and fun. If you are going to wear a dress, make sure it's not a really fancy one. You want to be comfortable while still looking nice and presentable.



Here is a montage of outfits I thought were good for a casual date during the day.

IMPORTANT TIP: Whether this be during the day or night time, showing too much skin is not the thing to do, let me tell you that right now! Only the wrong guy will care about your showing assets.  Make sure he knows why your there: To get to know him and have a fun time. Not...Well...other reasons. If you catch my drift.



Although I'm not a fan of Kim Kardashian, she sometimes has outfits that catch my eye, just like this one. The nice thing about this is it looks very comfortable with the shirt and scarf, yet very edgy and feminine with her ripped jeans and studded booties.

IMPORTANT TIP 2: Although I've mentioned it before, remember, comfort is key. You don't want to be messing with your shirt or have your feet hurting from heals half way into the date.
                                   For An Evening Or Night Date

I think this outfit is absolutely perfect for an evening or night date! Especially if your going to a nice dinner or something like that-This dress is modest yet flirty and feminine, added with tights and pumps to complete the look. 


This look is stunning. Here this girl included unique beautiful pieces that make the outfit simply perfect. If your going on an evening out that isn't too formal, try something like this. It's still dressy, just not dress dressy. Totally adorable!


IMPORTANT TIP 3: The most important tip I can give you is not to look a certain way, talk a certain way, or walk a certain way. But to always be yourself in everything on you're date. Make sure whatever you wear is a reflection of who you are. Because your beautiful, and he deserves to know the real you.

So what do you wear on first dates? Let me know in the comment section below!

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

4 comments:

  1. I showed this post to my girlfriends and they all loved it! Its such a good idea to write a post like this because I know many women (like myself) always go waaaaaaay over board on the first date so its nice to be reminded that less is more.

    --MiMi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi! Firstly thank you so much for subscribing, it seriously means a lot to me. :D also I totally agree! Less is more, and I know many women like that as well. Have a fantastic day girl! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. see and I checked out your blog! Kim Kardashian sometimes wears really chic outfits doesnt she?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much for stopping by Karolina! It means to much to me! <3 And TOTALLY. :)

      -Mak

      Delete