Friday, March 15, 2013

Styled Person Of Interest: Rachel Bilson

I don't know about you guys, but I absolutely in love with Rachel Bilson. She's beautiful and is an all around style icon in my opinion. Especially after watching Hart Of Dixie, I realized that she's totally becoming one of my favorite actresses. And that show...Well let's just say I'm becoming obsessed with it. Just a little. So on that topic, today I thought it might be a fun idea to show you some of my favorite outfits she's worn and hopefully give you all some inspiration for your wardrobes.♥



This first outfit I think is really casual and classy. Pairing a simple white shirt with a grey blazer,  light grey jeans, and brown riding boots, this is a fantastic every day look.



Another one of her more casual looks was taken while she was traveling. The loose cream sweater, jeans, and healed booties go beautifully together.



Alright it's official guys, I want her whole wardrobe. This dress is absolutely stunning and could be totally rocked during the spring and summer. Added with this blazer and purple pastel pumps, this outfit looks amazing on her.


This outfit appeals to my edgy rocker nature. I think black pieces with studs instantly scream out at me. 


This dress she completely owned. Every time I see her I make the same reaction. And that is that she can rock anything. Normally I don't know what I would think about this one. But she looks completely stunning in it. 

So what do you think? Is Rachel's style a "Yay" Or "Nay?" Leave it in the comment section below! 

Also leave me a comment on one of you're favorite style icons for me to write about in my next post!

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

6 comments:

  1. Lovving this post!

    www.mialay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh thank you Mialay! It would mean the world to me if you subbed! I'm checking our ur blog now! <3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank You So Much!! I Hope You Enjoyed It <3

      Delete
  3. Love Rachel Bilson =)
    she's so cute

    jens @
    www.needsomethingtowear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh I know right? Me too! =D

      -Mak

      Delete