Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I've Been Loving: Mullet Skirts♥

Okay. There is no official name for this skirt, and I honestly thought the "Mullet Skirt" was hilarious and fit it the very best. It is basically a skirt that is longer in the back and shorter in the front. In the past month these have become increasingly popular and I can't even tell you how exited that makes me. Their simply stunning! So today I'm going to show you some ways to wear them and where to purchase them as well.


             
This is basically the look of a mullet skirt. They come in many shapes, sizes, and patterns.


The awesome thing about these skirts is the fact that their completely versatile and can be styled many different ways. One way to wear them is with sheer tights underneath. It's also one of the most popular ways.


One of my favorite ways that these can be worn is by pairing with a simply tank top tucked unto the skirt. An adorable outfit idea for spring and summer!


Going from the last idea, pair with a black leather jacket for more of an edgy rocker look. Especially if your someone who wears more masculine clothing (Like myself at times), a jacket can be your best friend and take away from the girliness of the skirt itself. 


                                                Some various styling tips. 

So what do you think my beautiful freaks? Are mullet skirts attractive? Or not so much? Let me know in the comment section below.

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

4 comments:

  1. Thats so funny! When I read the title I thought, is it really called!I am glad thats not the official title. But it is funny!

    http://www.puhutkoenglantia.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!! Yeah seriously. I wonder what their really called? Hmm..Anyways I checked out your blog and am now subscribing! Your a very good writer! If you'd like to subscribe to mine that'd be awesome..Only if you want to though :D

      Delete
  2. Haha i love the name you gave it x

    ReplyDelete