Friday, March 1, 2013

Styled Person Of Interest: Selena Gomez

Okay, I must admit, although it's not my style at all, I love the way Selena Gomez dresses. She pulls off pretty much everything she wears.


In this first photo, Gomez was spotted wearing this classy outfit consisting of a grey undershirt, a red jacket with gold buttons, white scarf, black jeans, and pumps.



On the red carpet, she often wears graceful and flowy pieces that flatter her petite figure quite well. Here she is wearing a grey floor length dress.



Even when dressing casually, Selena often pairs simple tank tops or short sleeves with printed oversized cardigans. I must say, she's one of the few that totally rocks them.

So what do you think my beautiful freaks? Is Selena's style a "Yay" or a "Nay?" Leave it in the comment section below!

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

No comments:

Post a Comment