Saturday, March 16, 2013

Styled Person Of Interest: Nicki Manaj

Nicki Manaj is one of the most unique people I've seen. And after watching American Idol this year, I've actually grown to like her. Her beautiful personality shines through and she's completely honest at the same time. Not many people can do that, that's for sure. I know I might get a lot of hate for this one, so before you read on, please hear me out friends! I think Nicki Manaj's style is completely unique and original. That's what I love about it. Some of her outfits are actually quite stunning. Do I like it all or would wear it all? No sir! I just thought it would be a super fun post to do so if your looking for some crazy inspiration? Read on!♥



I think this is one of her most casual looks. With her white undershirt, black furry jacket, ripped jeans, and barbie like pink shoes, Nicki totally rocks the crazy look here.



I think this might be one of my all time favorites she's worn! Here she pairs a simple grey leather jacket with printed jeans and brown booties.



Okay, this is a complete overall winner. Again she pairs a white undershirt with a grey jacket and printed jeans, adding the touch of mint green heals.♥


 

Am I the only one who is completely obsessed with these boots? The only difference between her wearing it and me wearing it, is for her, it's perfectly normal. For me, I would get weird faces and comments like "Did you steal a polar bear's legs?"


Firstly I apologize for the other girl wearing this dress when obviously this post..well it's not about her.  For some reason I couldn't find a single picture of Nicki wearing this dress. Anyways it's quite a stunner and makes me realize that I was right, anything can be colored Neon and look amazing.



I can't even applaud Nicki enough for how much effort she goes into to be unique and herself. Seriously, good for her. That commitment takes talent and pure courage. 



This last one I really like. It reminds me of the vibrant colors of Africa, as random as that sounds.

So what do you guys think? Do you like Nicki's style? Or is it too "out there" in your opinion? Leave me a comment below with your thoughts!

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

2 comments:

  1. She's amazing. I like her style, very colourful and different. :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me if you want and I'll be happy to follow you back. :)
    http://jonnessa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure!

    Yes I would like that, your blog is awesome. Going to follow now! :D

    ReplyDelete