Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Styled Person Of Interest: Miley Cyrus

Alright people, get your sighs out now. I know a lot of people are not that into Miley Cyrus. Me being the few ones that still like her, I might get a lot of hate for posting this. But truthfully, I've loved her style since I watched "Hannah Montana" as a kid. And although it has changed dramatically over the years, I still quite like it. So today I'm going to go into some of my favorite outfit's she' rocked over the years, hopefully giving you guys some sort of inspiration for your style. 



This first outfit I've chosen to put here is one of her more casual ones. I really like how simple it is, with a black beanie, white T-shirt, black jeans, and combat boots. 



Obviously this one was taken a long while ago, but I love the shape of this dress. Also the under layer's detail is quite stunning. 



Anyone see Liam in the background? I just now noticed that..Just sayin. Anyways I love her beanie again, also the simple white shirt with necklaces and detailed scarf. It's edgy and super adorable.


This picture simply had to be put on here. Miley and her boyfriend, Liam Hemsworth, looked stunning together. Although it has been rumored that they've broken up recently. (Is this true?) 


Again with Liam, she was seen wearing this lovely grey trumpet dress. This is probably my all time favorite outfit she's worn because of it's timelessness and elegance. 

And there you have it! Miley Cyrus and some of my favorite outfits she's rocke throughout the years. so what do YOU think? Is Miley's style a "Yay" Or a "Nay?" Let me know in the comment section below!

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

No comments:

Post a Comment