Thursday, March 7, 2013

Styled Person Of Interest: Demi Lovato

You guys. I cannot believe that I did my last post on Selena Gomez and didn't think twice about talking about Demi Lovato's style, who by the way, is something I'm very inspired by. You can often find me wearing some of the same pieces she wears. Because..Well...I'm weird like that. Let's just say I've been a Lovatic since Jr. High.


This picture was taken a few years ago so I can't stay it's necessarily her "Current style." Although she hasn't changed much over the years,  there are many things that she incorporates now that she never did. I love this outfit because it's so simple yet super edgy/rocker. Not many people can wear black and brown together and look so good, I'm just sayin'.


This is one of my all time favorite outfits she's worn. Pairing this bohemian white lace dress with a lacy black jacket gives it edge while still keeping it girly and feminine.


Another great example of pairing feminine and edgy pieces to create a beautiful and timeless look.


In the past year, Demi has started to expand her fashion horizons by adding rocker accessories like boho hats, scarfs, and neutral colors. She also layers things, and the end result is always simply adorable.


So what do you think? Is Demi's style a "Yay" or a "Nay?"

Leave it in the comment section below!

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak 

No comments:

Post a Comment