Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Rocker Outfit Idea Via Polyvore♥

Concert Outfit Idea


Vintage t shirt
$45 - truffleshuffle.co.uk

Paige denim
$190 - farfetch.com

Lipstik studded booties
$105 - theiconic.com.au

Balenciaga bag
balenciaga.com

Set of bangle
macys.com

AX Paris bangle bracelet
$4.53 - axparis.co.uk


 Hey lovely people - How are we tonight? So here's the deal. I am one of those people that would wear band T's every day if I could. Their cool and completely vintage. Plus I absolutely love rock bands like Aerosmith and Bon Jovi so I feel dope when wearing them. Am I the only one?

What do you think of this outfit? 

Stay Beautiful

-Mak 

PS - I'm thinking on introducing you to my bud Liz, who is also a blogger, by doing an outfit of the day together on both our blogs. Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you to the Liebster Award here is the info http://jemsparkl.blogspot.com/2013/03/nominated-for-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Jenny!! I'm doing the questions now. :D

      Delete