Thursday, March 28, 2013

Mak Talks: Dressing Bold In You're Style

You know, so often I think we sit back and get in the routine of things by wearing what we normally do on a day to day basis. Including myself. I feel like we want to wear what we know looks good on us, and forget that there are so many other fashion options we've yet to try. Wearing something creative, different, unique, and bold can boost you're confidence in yourself, and other people will see it too. I know for me, I try to do something bold for my makeup (Usually that means wearing a bright pink or red lip, even though my skin is quite pale,) or for my style (Like wearing a crazy heal or ripped jeans.) Whatever the case, I think we all can learn a thing or two from the fashion icons like Katy Perry and Lady Gaga. As crazy as their styles are, they do have a ton of confidence. And that is what truly matters. The truth is, we are born unique and different from everyone else for a reason. And if wearing something bold can make you more unique and individual plus raise your confidence, the question truly is, why not?

What are you're thoughts? Let me know in a comment below!

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

No comments:

Post a Comment