Thursday, March 28, 2013

Outfit Of The Day 3/28/2013♥

Hey everyone! How are we today? So today..was kind of a casual day for me. I've was sitting here listening to some rock music when I realized that I should be out doing an outfit of the day for you before I go on a little shopping trip. If I was brave enough to venture Target in my sweat pants, trust me, I would. It's just one of those lazy days. Anyways this is my outfit for today, I hope you all like it. Also note that I'll be doing a much nicer outfit of the day tomorrow, wedding guest addition, so stay tuned for that on Saturday.



Where I Bought Everything:
Glasses: Thrifted
Shirt: Holister
Pants: Target
Bag: Can't Remember *Oops*
Combat Boots: Target  
Rings: Payless 

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

4 comments:

  1. Love this rocker look! If I could wear leggings and boots everyday I would be the happiest girl ever lol

    --MiMi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MiMi! <3 And oh my gosh I know right?? I'm so with you on that.

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. I know what you mean with the lazy days!:) love your outfit! You look great:) So jealous of your hair, can't wait till mine get longer.x
    xxxx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Steph!! You're so sweet :D How long is you're hair right now? :D Just keep cutting you're split ends off, drink lots of water, and you'll be golden! :D

      Delete