Saturday, March 23, 2013

Outfit Of The Day 3/22/2013♥



Shirt - Thrifted 
Jacket - A Gift From My Grandmother (Doesn't she Have Impeccable Taste?) 
Jeans - Ross
Brown Combat Boots - Target 

Hey there beautiful people - How are we all today? So I know I posted an outfit of the day yesterday already, but I ended up changing towards the end of the day because I had a more casual night. So I thought I might do another post on it! 

What do you think? Leave me a comment to make me smile!

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

4 comments:

  1. thrifted clothes are the best! I always think of Mackamore now when someone says anything to do with thrift stores!


    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha I know right? And me too! I'm gonna pop some tags, only got 20 dollars in my pocket.. Oh goodness now it's stuck in my head. -_-

      Have a great weekend Tallia!

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. awesome look, and the jacket is really nice, your grandma has an eye for fashion

    http://fashioncadet.com/

    www.alwand.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know right? Thanks for stopping by - It means a lot! <3

      -Mak

      Delete