Saturday, March 23, 2013

Edgy But Feminine Outfit Via Polyvore♥

Edgy But Feminine <3


Chaser LA vintage shirt
$56 - truffleshuffle.co.uk


H&m skinny jeans
$46 - hm.com


High heel
gojane.com


Dolce Gabbana crochet tote
$211,800 - farfetch.com


Yellow gold jewelry
$6.06 - newlook.com


River island hat
$12 - riverisland.com




Good evening everyone! How are we tonight? Today I had a pretty busy and fun day.  I guess I thought that maybe whenever This outfit I thought was adorable because it mixes edgy with feminine, and would be perfect for Spring. What do you think?

I was thinking that when I post these Polyvore outfits, I could give you a little rundown of my day. Well anyways, I woke up with a really bad pain in my mouth. I got bands for my braces yesterday and have to wear them 12 hours a night, so my mouth was really sore and hurting today. Anyways I went to my little brother's last basketball game, then came home and blogged, and then went to hang out with a very lovely and amazing friend. We pretty much spent at least 2 hours in Bath and Body works. Yes, besides my aching mouth, I can't complain.

How is you're weekend going? And what did you think of this outfit?

Stay Beautiful♥

No comments:

Post a Comment