Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Mint + Gold + Black Outfit Via Polyvore♥

Mint + Gold + Black


Vero Moda tube dress
$13 - amazon.de


Stiletto high heel shoes
$29 - spylovebuy.com


Chanel bag
my-wardrobe.com


See by chloé
$76 - vanmildert.com


IaM by Ileana Makri pendant jewelry
mytheresa.com

'

Good evening lovely people - How are you tonight? Today I created this look via Polyvore because I'm going to a wedding on Friday, and thought I'd get some inspiration for that. I love this combination of colors. Also a quite note-I'm going to a wedding on Friday so expect an outfit of the day for that coming soon!

What do you think? Let me know!

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Khanh! I do too. I know many people who don't so it's nice that someone still appreciates the color!

      -Mak

      Delete