Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Outfit Of The Day 3/26/2013♥

Hey beautiful people - How are we today? So the sun was shining, and I couldn't help but go outside and make an outfit of the day for you all. I was ecstatic that I didn't need to wear a jacket, definitely a first this year! Anyways this is going to be a very casual outfit, due to the fact that I didn't have anything going on or any place that I needed to be. (Which is a nice change..) Another thing to note is the pictures I really wanted to add for some reason didn't want to add. So I had to settle for these!


This last picture is super embarrassing. But sometimes you just gotta put yourself out there ya know? My sister was making me laugh super hard and this beauty, well that's how this beauty was created. I know, I know. Just stunning. ;)

Sunglasses - H&M
Purple Lace Tank top - Can't Remember
Black And Grey Houndstoothe Scarf - Amazon
Black Leggins - Target
Bright Pink Shoes - Payless
Bracelets - Claires

What do you think of my outfit?

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

No comments:

Post a Comment