Sunday, March 31, 2013

Another Rocker Outfit Created Via Polyvore♥

Another Random Rocker Outfit


Old Navy graphic tank
oldnavy.gap.com



Jeffrey Campbell black bootie
$230 - jades24.com


Bangle bracelet
hottopic.com


ALDO chain jewelry
aldoshoes.com


River Island black beanie
$12 - riverisland.com

  

Hey everyone, how are we tonight? Happy Easter, by the way! Today I went to visit my family and we went hunting for eggs and all that jazz, it was pretty fun. Except for the fact that I got sick half way through, man, feeling dizzy and lightheaded is NOT fun. Anyways I created this outfit, I really like it. It would be perfect for a casual outing or maybe a concert? What do you think?

Stay tuned for my Easter outfit of the day coming sometime tomorrow!

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your nice comment!! I´m already following you on GFC and G+. Keep on contact!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete