Friday, March 29, 2013

Styled Person Of Interest: Hayden Panettiere

Okay, I don't know about you guys, but I think Hayden Panettiere is one of the most beautiful women in the world. I tend to get a lot of inspiration from her makeup and style because we have a lot in common when it comes to looks. Like her blond hair, pale skin, green eyes, and petite figure. (But of course she's much prettier, ha) Anyways today I'm going to show you guys her style and hopefully give you some inspiration for your own styles as well.



I love this dress on Hayden because it really flatters her tiny body, while still looking really classy and stunning. Usually I would say if you're short like I am, don't wear anything lower than you're knee, but this is totally an exception because it look really nice on her.



This is a more casual outfit that looks simply stunning on her. I like how she adds a pop of color to this edgy outfit.



When I aw this dress, I instantly thought Easter and Spring. The light purple color complements her skin tone quite nicely does it not?



This outfit is totally edgy which I love. With her new haircut, she totally rocks this one.



This is probably my all time favorite that she's worn. I had no idea that blue and gold looked so good together until now.



So what do you guys think? Do you like Hayden's style? Leave me a comment!

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

2 comments:

  1. She is just gorgeous! I love her style! She is so unique and stylish in every picture:) Love the purple dress, the blue/gold one and the last one!❤
    xxxx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete