Tuesday, July 9, 2013

This Weeks Beautifully Dressed♥

For those who are new here, "This weeks beautifully dressed" is a series I started a couple months back on my top 3 favorite fashion bloggers outfits for the week.

I'm really loving this weeks choices, I really hope you do too.


The first outfit comes from Stephanie from http://vidathings.blogspot.com/.

I really love Stephs outfit mainly because of the shorts. Their definitely something I would wear and I like how she paired it with this one shoulder blue top and black sandals.



The second outfit comes from Adrian of http://www.modefriends.pl/.

I actually stumbled across this lovely gents blog recently and I must say, I really love it. I especially like this outfit because of it's grungy vibe. The mix of different blue colors really makes it unique.

The last outfit comes from Dustin of shiggersonstreet.

For some reason it wouldn't let me enlarge this picture, sorry loves! It's hard for me not to put his outfits in every post, HA. Anyways I really like this one because of the way he paired this lovely striped shirt. In my opinion, that's a very hard thing to do. The shoes and the bad and everything about this one is an A+ in my opinion.

What did you think of my choices for this week?

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

No comments:

Post a Comment