Tuesday, June 25, 2013

California Haul♥

I got two flat hats in L.A. They had some really cute ones, and although I'm usually not a fan of them usually, I really liked these. Also they will be fantastic for bad hair days, no?
Here's the second one I got. I really loved the contrast between the black and neon green.
And of course this haul wouldn't be complete without me showing you something from Bath and Body works, haha. I really love this collection.
NYX is one of my favorite makeup brands. I feel like their always really reliable and I've yet to try a bad product for them. These lashes really caught my eye!
Ah, Lush. I only wish I had one where I live. I seriously am in love with that store.
Gotta love their bath bombs.

I got this while in China Town from a street vender. Everything she had was amazing, but I really loved this necklace the most.
I loooove face masks. Anyone else?
  
Hello my beautiful freaks! How are we today? So I did a lot of shopping when I was in California, and thought I'd show you a few of the things I got. I didn't add some of it in here, I don't want to bore you with my long posts. I did also get some fashion items that I'm excited about, I'll make sure to put those in future outfit of the days, so make sure and look out for that! 

What do you think?

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

No comments:

Post a Comment