Thursday, April 18, 2013

Styled Person Of Interest: Cara Delevingne♥

Hey everyone -

Firstly - Please make sure to leave me a comment on someone you think I should do a Styled Person Of Interest on! Who is someone you look up to when it comes to fashion? Just name a celebrity and you and  your blog name (If you have a blog)  might be featured in my next post!

So I must admit, I'd never heard of this beautiful young lady until Daniella from +Daniela - MusingsandCupcakes suggested doing a Styled Person Of Interest on her. After doing a little bit of research, I found out that she's a model. And man, does she have a style. I instantly fell in love with it! So, if you want some inspiration for you're wardrobes, read on! Also a huge thank you to Daniela for her suggestion, and if you haven't already, check out her blog, as it's very unique and I enjoy reading it. I know you will too!


So to be completely honest the first thing that really intrigued me about Cara's style was how edgy it is. I love the fact that she dresses like a rock star, because she totally looks amazing wearing pieces like that.


I absolutely love this one. The pants pull it all together. Maybe it's the fact that I love striped pants, but I really think some kind of print such as this makes the whole outfit look absolutely fabulous.


I love when people wear simple pieces that make a major statement. This is one of those times.


Here Cara shows her inner grunge and goofiness. This would be a great outfit for someone who doesn't mind not looking completely feminine, but still wanted to look fashionable.


I really like how daring she is.


Ah, black and white. Always a fantastic combination. Using these two colors together created classy outfits that never go out of style.


So what do you think my beautiful freaks? Do you like Cara's style? Also make sure to let me know if there's someone you'd like me to do a post on, and I'll try my best to write one up.

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

14 comments:

  1. hey girl I wanted to nominate you for the Liebster award! read about it on my blog! http://www.reddysetbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anika - Thank you so much!!! I've actually already done the Liebster Award post though! :O But thank you for nominating me, it seriously means the world!!

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. I also love Cara, actually I published a post talking about her a few weeks ago. Her style is very personal and original.
    kisses!
    http://blancajara.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I'll have to check it out!

      -Mak

      Delete
  3. I love Cara's style so much! I did a get the look post on her a while back,
    I just followed your blog, its lovely xx
    http://li-ily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh awesome - I'll have to check it out! Thank you SO much for following!! <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  4. Classic, simple basic Cara styling seems to be her formula. As you stated simple can say a lot. I like the total package.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I completely agree.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      -Mak

      Delete
  5. I have nominated you for a Liebster award for your great blog!

    http://www.faceinfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Stephanie, thank you SO much for nominating me! It means a lot! I've actually already done the Liebster award post though ... :(

      -Mak

      Delete
  6. love all the pic of cara that you have chose, your blog is simple and great nice

    http://itsaboutla.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mak! First of, thank you for the shout-out and for accepting my suggestion.
    I think Cara is a very unique model (who would think that a blong girl would look so stunning with thick dark eyebrows?!) and as such she has a great style. And I agree with you, less is always more. As always, great post!

    xo
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Daniela, thanks for the suggestion! It was a good one!!

      -Mak

      Delete