Friday, April 19, 2013

Outfit Of The day 4/18/2013♥

Hey everyone!

So this is my outfit for yesterday. I hope you like it. To be honest yesterday was a pretty weird day for me. On the bright side, it was my little brothers birthday. He turned nine so we had dinner and cake and presents, the whole nine yards. On the down side, I couldn't stop thinking about this horrible tragedy that happened in Boston. I really shouldn't have watched the video and seen the pictures because it really got to me. Anyways I hope you enjoy and please let me know you're thoughts!



Where I Got Everything:
Shirt: Macy's
Undershirt: Can't Remember
Jeans: From Ross, Ripped By Me 
Combat Boots: Target (If you read my post you know, I wear these with a lot of outfits. Haha)

Again, you're thoughts are appreciated!

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

14 comments:

  1. Cool jeans


    http://theshortiesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ripped that jeans all by yourself Mak? Great work girl!! You need to post a DIY soon on destroyed jeans :). Cool.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did! And thank you!!! I would love to do that, in fact I was actually thinking on starting a DIY series over the summer! Thoughts?

      -Mak

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Me too Khanh! Thanks for stopping by! :D

      -Mak

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday to your little brother Mak:) Great outfit, and those jeans are gorgeous.x great job and I completely agree, you should post a DIY video:) Once again I love your hair :D
    xxxx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks as always Steph!! I will make sure to tell him you said so! :D And I think I will do the DIY posts, they sound like a lot of fun!

      -Mak

      Delete
  5. Fashion is in the mind's closet, how can that be a bad choice? Fabulous thinker, you, dance on your runway smiling, you model, you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did she ever get into that, butter dear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Human anatomy was designed for individual statements called fashion costume and bangles bright carried by 6 inch heels!

    ReplyDelete