Thursday, March 21, 2013

Styled Person Of Interest: Jennefer Lawrence

I think most of the world is going through a "Jennefer Lawrence" phase right now. With the Hunger Games fame + her recognition from her newest movie Silver Linings Playbook, it's no wonder she's the cover of practically every magazine out there currently. She's an amazing actress, with one heck of an amazing style. So today I'm going to show you some of my favorite outfits she's rocked and hopefully give you some inspiration for you're style.

I really like this first outfit because of it's simplicity. It reminds me of something taken straight out of the 50's. With her white V-neck t-shirt, red belt, navy blue skirt, and white heals, I think she totally owns this one.


This is one of her more casual outfits, but I still love it. It gives off sort of a hippie vibe, it that makes sense, and could be a great everyday outfit for anyone out there.


I think I'm slowly becoming obsessed with this jacket. It's totally classy and also could be worn with a lot of different outfits.


I really like this one on Jennefer. I think it really compliments her body type and looks lovely on her. Plus it would be great outfit for anyone to rock during the summer.


Okay. This dress is totally epic and stunning. That's all imma say cuz that's really all that needs to be said! ;D


This is the last outfit I'm going to show you today, and one of my personal favorites. Usually I'm not a huge fan of jumpsuit type looks, but this looks really incredible on her. The color also makes her blond hair pop which is lovely.

So what do you guys think of Jennefer's style? Let me know in the comments!

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

No comments:

Post a Comment