Thursday, March 21, 2013

Loving Pink & Black Combinations Via Polyvore♥

Loving Pink & Black Combinations <3


Keyhole dress
$33 - fashionunion.com




Versace pink bag
forwardforward.com



Gathering Eye black necklace
$26 - generalpants.com.au



Good evening everyone! How are we tonight? Well, it's official. I'm going to be posting one of my Polyvore outfits nightly. You guys seem to be liking it, right? If you'd like to check out my actual Polyvore page, it's on the right side of this blog. Anyways lately I've been loving pink + black combinations. I think it matches girly and edgy really nicely and compliment each other quite well. What do you think of this outfit?

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak  

10 comments:

  1. I love the pink dress, and your blog is quite lovely! Xx

    http://carolinaelizafashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Carolina!

      Thank you for you're kind words - They really mean a lot! I just went over to you're blog and quite like it, so I subscribed. Keep up the good work darling! <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. hi dear! I just found your blog and I love it! great post!!! I was wondering if you would be interested in following each other via gfc and bloglovin? I always return the follow...just let me know
    http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!

      I checked out your blog, loved it, and subbed! =D

      -Mak

      Delete
  3. Hi Mak! Awesome styling idea! Love the pink dress and jacket. You know i will be following you now :)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/thefashionstirfry
    http://www.bloglovin.com/thefashionstirfry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Busola! That's so kind of you, you can subscribe if you want! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi just found your blog! Ooh I love all of these items together, the shoes are awesome! Go high or go home ;) Haha. Lovely post, your blog is so pretty!

    If you have a minute, pop over to my blog and say hello? If you enjoy it, maybe we could follow each other? Lucy x

    www.behind-clothes-doors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Lucy, what a lovely comment, thank you!! Yes. I would loove to add each other. I just added you! (By the way, love the blog!)

      -Mak

      Delete
  5. hi dear! thank you for visiting my blog..you are so sweet and I am following you now as well ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. And oh thank you! That means a lot! :)

      Delete