Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Outfit Of The Day 3/19/2013

Good morning everyone! How are we this fine day? Last night I went to coffee with a couple of my girlfriends, and thought I would do an outfit of the day for you all. Just as an FYI, I apologize  for the terrible camera quality, as I said in my last post I'm looking for a camera currently. Thank you for baring with me! Also note that the pictures with my face in it look bad, and that's because I was in the process of taking off my makeup.



Where I Got What I'm Wearing:
Long Tank Top: Kohls
Grey Sweater:  Kohls
Military Necklace: A Gift From My Dad 
Black Nail Polish: Wet n Wild's "424A"
Black Leggings: Target
Brown Booties: I Dont Remember! *Oops*

What did you think of my outfit? Leave it as a comment below!

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

2 comments:

  1. Fab outfit doll! Edgy yet chick.

    www.pinklovelaugh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you darling! That means a lot.

      -Mak

      Delete