Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Styled Person Of Interest: Audrey Hepburn

Oh where to begin? Audrey Hepburn is simply timeless. I've looked up to her since I was a little girl. Still to this day she's my favorite actress. To me, she was the very definition of grace and elegance. And her style was absolutely stunning. I truly believe that weather you dress simply, dressy, goth, girly, or somewhat rocker like myself, we all have a thing or two to learn from her fashion sense. 
What I love about Audrey is that she took the most simple of clothing items and made them look extraordinary. (Like her styled in this black dress above.) I think so often in our day and age we forget that sometimes less is more. Sometimes it's the simple but statement pieces that are always remembered.
I believe here she was a bit older. I still love this casual outfit on her, you can tell that she was just a naturally beautiful and kind person.
This was a picture I stumbled across, I've never seen it before, but I absolutely love it. Her Black and white polka dot bikini, straw sun hat, and peach overcoat makes me yearn for summer. (Anyone else?)
This dress she wore in the movie "Sabrina." Which by the way is one of my favorite acting roll's with her in it. Anyways this dress is totally stunning. The detail, the cut, just simply beautiful.
I really like her outfit here. With her red shoes, striped cropped pants, and red sweater with gold buttons, she totally rocks this one.
And of course this blog post wouldn't be complete without this famous picture. I still to this day am amazed at how stunning it is. This outfit was in "Breakfast At Tiffanys" way back in 1961.

So what do you guys think of Audrey's style? Let me know in the comment section below!

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak 

2 comments:

  1. This is a great post, it really drew me in. Actually lots of your post have I really loved what to ware at Easter. Consider me you newest follower!

    Hazel X
    www.whichhazel05.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Hazel, thank you so much! That means so much to me that you like my blog. I love yours as well! <3

    -Mak

    ReplyDelete