Thursday, February 21, 2013

I've Been Loving: Printed Scarves

I'm not going to lie, I have a complete obsession with scarves. My closet is spilling with them. I don't know what it is, but they've always fascinated me. Who knew that there were so many kinds, colors, and prints? It's incredible! So today I want to show you some of the scarves I own, where you can buy them, and how to wear them.

This first one I'm showing you today is called a "Houndstooth" scarf. I found this on Amazon one day when I was just looking around, and I'm so glad I did. This scarf goes along with everything. There are 13 colors to choose from, and I now want them all. Not only are they soft and very easy to shape into how you want to wear them, but it's just a really fun piece. The link for these scarves are at the bottom at the page!


While I couldn't find the scarf at their store, I found a girl rocking it online. (Thank you, Bing.) This scarf is a white/cream color. It's very silky and goes with just about everything. Here I've given you two examples of the scarves I own, now I want to show you some fun ways to rock them.


As you can see above, Selena Gomez was spotted wearing this White into Blue Ombre scarf. The nice thing about scarves is that even on the days where you want to dress comfortable and  casual, they spice up the outfit a bit. Selena is seen here wearing a simple pair of black jeans, a white shirt, and black purse.


This is one of my favorite ways to style a scarf. This style is called the "Infinity" scarf. (Obviously because it is infinite, doesn't have an ending, and is a circle.) You can buy them this way, or make your own out of a scarf you have lying around the house. Either way this is a beautiful way to add instant style to an outfit. It especially looks good when paired with long baggy sweaters and leggings.



Okay. This opinion is a bit touchy for some. But I am a firm believer that you can wear scarves with skirts and even dresses. Do you see what a polished sophisticated look they give in the pictures above? Adding a scarf with just about anything looks incredible.

So tell me my beautiful freaks...How do you wear your scarves? With jeans? With dresses? Let me know in the comment section below!

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak 

Where To Buy:

(Amazon) Black and white checkered Houdstooth scarf:
http://www.amazon.com/Trendy-Plaid-Houndstooth-Check-Square/dp/B001RFL1H8/ref=sr_1_cc_2?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1361385941&sr=1-2-catcorr&keywords=houndstooth+scarf
White Silky Scarf:
Walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment