Friday, February 22, 2013

Outfit Of The Day 2/21/2013

When asking my best friend what she would add to my blog to make it more interesting, she replied with the idea of doing outfit of the days. GENIUS! I must be blind for not thinking of that one. Anyways this first one was yesterday right before I went to a concert. It wasn't a large stadium concert or anything, so I didn't put on what I normally would in that situation.

This was my finished look.


I started off with wearing a T-shirt that I bought and wrote on. I found this saying online and ever since it's made me smile. I simply had to make it into a shirt.
 "I worked on the docks with Tommy until the union went on strike. It's been tough. I'm just sayin."


Then I added my Houndstooth scarf from Amazon because it was pretty cold last night. 


For jewelry I went pretty simple due to the casual level of the concert. I added a peace sign bracelet, a "I      Love Jack" bracelet, and a studded pink and black zebra printed bracelet to create some arm candy. The Jack and zebra printed ones I bought from Claires.

                                     
                                             For shoes, I wore my combat boots from Target.

                                      
                                                            And there you have it! :)


I hope you all enjoyed this little Outfit of the day. If you would like to see more of these just say the word. Your wish is my command! Remember to check back because I am posting almost daily.

Stay Beautiful

-Mak

2 comments:

  1. Ooh!!! Cute! I love your concert outfit!!!!;D Adorable jacket!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling! Your too kind. Come back now ya hear? ;D

      Delete