Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I've Been Loving: Mint Green♥

It all started last summer when I picked up a Mint Green nail polish from Ulta. When I put it on, I instantly was in love with the color. It was very summer like and made my pale skin look ten times tanner. Honestly, how much more can you ask for in a nail polish, am I right? Since that day-I've been in love with Mint Green mainly with fashion. So on today's post we're going to dive in deeper to the "Mint Green World" by giving you beautiful pieces I love with the color, some ways to wear them, and wear to buy them. Hopefully this will start or further your love for this color. The links to all products mentioned will be below! 


I saw this Mint Green Studded Skull Wristlet the other day at Target and absolutely fell in love with it. It's feminine yet edgy. With it's little silver skulls and it's low price of $14.99, I think anyone would agree that this is a great buy.



When I saw this dress on Wanelo I must admit, I kind of freaked out. Although I would never pair it with these shoes, the color and style are beautiful. And it would be totally perfect for summer, am I right?


  This was the second mint green nail polish I'd bought, and by far my favorite. In fact, I'm wearing it on my nails right now! This my friends, is Revlon's "Minted." Whenever I wear it, I feel vintage. Not old, but almost like I'm going back to a different era.



Okay, may I just start out by saying how much I love forever 21? Awesome. Onto the bracelet. I think this is (another) feminine but edgy piece that a lot of women could wear. It's $5.80 too, so it's pretty much a win win. 

Well, that's all I'm going to mention for now. If you want a part 2 to this with more products let me know, I would love to do it. 

What are your thoughts on Mint Green?

Stay Beautiful

-Mak 

Products Mentioned:

Studded Skull Wristlet- 
http://www.target.com/p/xhilaration-studded-skull-wristlet-mint-gree /-/A-14303434#prodSlot=medium_1_5&term=Mint+Green

Mint Dress-
http://wanelo.com/p/1566941/mint-green-dipped-hem-sleeveless-dress-with-gold-belt

Revlon's Minted Nail Polish-
http://www.amazon.com/Revlon-Nail-Enamel-Minted-85/dp/B003VS70P6

Spiked Bracelet-
http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=acc_jewelry&ProductID=1037310427&VariantID=

No comments:

Post a Comment