Monday, June 3, 2013

Styled Person Of Interest: Jon Bon Jovi

My lovely men viewers, this one goes out to you. And to the few girls who are actually inspired by men's fashion, like myself. ;D

I started listening to Bon Jovi when I was a wee lass. My aunt would crank them up in her car and I remember thinking, my gosh, WHAT IS THIS MAGIC?! Ever since, I've been hooked. I got my first CD "Slippery When Wet" on my 13th Birthday and I now own almost all of them. Obsessed? Nahh.

One thing I love about Bon Jovi's front man Jon is his style. I love it in the past, and I love it now. I think you gents out there, hopefully, will get some inspiration from it. I know I have. So today I am going to take you into Jon's style, and show you my favorite outfits he's rocked over the years. First I'll start with his style in the 80's, and move up until current days.



Look at that hair. I honestly think someone should make an article or book all about his changing hairstyles over the years. Haha. Anyways I really loved Jons style back then, because he loved to layer things and add edgy pieces like leather jackets to complete the look.



I really like how he wore unique things such as these jeans. It adds a twist to the average
rock star look. 




Need I say more, *Sigh*. As I've said before, Jon rocked unique pieces like this snakeskin best and pink/purple pants.



In the 90's, Jon went more layed back with his style, and no so much crazy pieces. He wore these glasses a lot back then, sort of Jon Lennon styled, no?



Like every fashion victim in the 90's, he often wore light denim jeans with black jackets. At least he kept the leather, that's all I'm going to say about that. 



Currently, Jon has been wearing more and more simple but statement pieces, rather than layer and add a ton of crazy ones. I actually really like it, and seriously love this jacket. So stunning.



This is Jon's (Mainly) signature look onstage. A tank/vest/button up black top, that is often times leather. It really works on him, but I don't know if a lot of people (If any) could pull this off like he can.



As I said before, the simplicity in his style lately has amazed me. I usually am not a fan of super simple looks on men, but he makes it look great. 


So my beautiful freaks, what do YOU think of Jon's style over the years? And gents, would you rock any of his looks?

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. This man is SO amazing! :) I love both styles, but I have to say, the 80's looked so freaking great on him. Great post!

    - Sandy (Yup, that one)

    P.S. - It's John Lennon (with an h) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't he though?! My gosh, such a gorgeous man. Haha. :D <3

      -Mak

      Delete
  2. I love them all but the second is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOO Leslie!!! Those jeans are so epic. We are so alike, the way we think, haha.

      -Mak

      Delete
  3. bon jovi is the man! he still looks good for his age.

    http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't he?? And oh yes, I totally agree. Still a very good looking man indeed. ;D

      -Mak

      Delete