Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I've Been Loving: Leather Jackets♥

Okay, you might call me obsessive, but I've always had this thing for leather jackets. To me, they give off a rocker/edgy look which, if you know me, you'd know that's totally me. Rock music, rock lifestyle, rock stars, the rock industry, it always draws me in. Anyways today I'm going to show you some of my favorite ways to wear them, favorite places to buy them, and also my favorite people who've worn them. And make sure to check out the bottom of this post to find links on where to buy.

Firstly I'll show you some of my favorite pictures of people wearing them to hopefully give you some leather jacket wearing inspiration. Picture blasting starts NOW!


Yes indeed, the leather jacket is one that will never go out of style. It goes along with pretty much anything on men and women, and is quite versatile. Now I'll show you some of my favorites that are currently available, and if you'd like you can check them out in the links at the bottom.

Juniors Puff Sleeve Jacket, $27.98, Target.

This first one is probably my favorite that I'm going to show you today. It's a light pink, with beautiful buttons on the sleeves and synches in at the waste. You probably know by now how much I absolutely love Target, am I right? Also note that it's on sale right now! Woo Hoo!

Spiked Collar Mojo Jacket, $42.80, Forever 21.

If you're like me, you're instantly attracted to these gold studs. This is a super edgy piece and I just love it.



I used to not like white leather - But for some reason lately it's been growing on me. Although it's not as edgy as black, I feel like it goes with a lot and would be great for spring and summer.

Which of these 3 jackets are YOU'RE favorite? Leave me a comment letting me know!

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

Links:

Light Pink Leather Jacket:
http://www.target.com/p/xhilaration-junior-s-puff-sleeve-faux-leather-moto-jacket-assorted-colors/-/A-14062414#prodSlot=medium_1_13&term=leather+jacket
Black W/ Spikes Jacket:
http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=outerwear_faux-leather-jackets&ProductID=2044933505&VariantID=
White Studded Jacket:
http://www.amazon.com/Womens-Studded-Jersey-Jacket-Neutral/dp/B00C1BMMMU/ref=sr_1_16?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1365477051&sr=1-16&keywords=leather+jacket

5 comments:

  1. Choosing to wear ladies' leather jackets is probably one of the best style decisions to make.

    Boston Leather

    ReplyDelete
  2. All Saints have the best leather jackets I've seen so far this season. Love it!


    xoxo, Lina

    linadinh.com

    ReplyDelete