Monday, March 25, 2013

Pastels For Spring Via Polyvore♥

Pastels For Spring


Dolce Gabbana scoop neck tank
$64,525 - farfetch.com


Checkered skinny jeans
$30 - missrebel.co.uk


Miss selfridge
missselfridge.com



Charm necklace
urbanoutfitters.com


Salvatore ferragamo
$395 - harrods.com



Hey everyone! This outfit I thought appropriate for the changing seasons. I love light pink and pastel colors around this time of the year, I think their quite lovely. How are you all this fine Monday? I'm off of school for the week, so I'm doing really well. I did some DIY projects today, blogged, and am starting to eat healthy and exercise. I'm very exited about that. Plus the sun has been shining a lot lately, which makes me more motivated! How has you're day been?

What do you think of this outfit?  

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak 

No comments:

Post a Comment