Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I've Been Loving: Anime Inspired Fashion♥

It all started my first year of High School. that's when I watched my very first anime show, Fruits Basket. I was so fascinated. They were so different from the cartoons we have here in America. They were vibrant, beautiful, and hilarious. Ever since I've been completely addicted. I've watched so many I've lost count. The one thing that never fails to amaze me is the the anime character's styles. Their so unique and I think if worn right, we could pull off some of the pieces they wear. Firstly I'll give you all some anime pictures I found that sum up why I think their useful for our individual styles.







These first characters outfits were inspired by "Naruto," which is a fantastic anime about ninjas and fighting and awesomeness. Very descriptive, I know. I feel like even in anime's like this, there are many outfits in which inspired me to try new things. Which to me, is really cool.


This one is inspired by the anime "Black Butler." I believe that men could find great inspiration by it, the main character is one heck of a sharp dresser.


This is a very famous one, Bleach. Although like Naruto it is a lot about fighting and such, for some reason even in robes like this it instantly inspires me to try new things out.

So what do you guys think? Have you ever been inspired fashion or style wise from Anime? Or do you think it's too "Fantasy" like to ever actually wear? Leave me a comment!

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak 

2 comments:

  1. I just came across one of these as another's blogger's header :)

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? Hmm..would you mind giving me the link to that persons post? Thanks for stopping by, by the way! <3

      -Mak

      Delete