Wednesday, February 4, 2015

I've Been Loving: Nike♥

Since I've been on the search for good (quality and cute) exercise clothes lately, I thought I would dedicate this post to talk about one of my favorite brands of workout wear, Nike. You can't get better quality or a better selection with this brand. Today I'm going to show you some of my favorite things that they are selling currently, hopefully giving you some fashion inspiration and who knows, maybe motivating you to workout more! ^_-

Nike Flash Women's Running Tights, $150.

These pants are not only super sexy and in my opinion the perfect pair of running pants, but are going to be incredibly comfortable and quality.

Nike Pro Classic Bolt Bra, $35.

This fun workout bra has matching shorts and running tights you can purchase as well. When it comes to workout clothes I love to have fun with prints and colors.

Nike Shield Max Women's Running Jacket, $200.

I love the simplicity of this jacket. I believe that in every workout wardrobe, you must own one pair of black capris and one black workout jacket. After that you can have fun with different prints and bright colors!

Nike Pro Hyperwarm Nordic Half Zip, $70.

I love this top because of how unique it is. The sleeves have an aztec vibe to them and I think it's just darling. 

Nike Flyknit Air Max Women's Running Shoe, $225.

You probably don't even need me to tell you how amazing Nike's running shoes are. You've seen commercials and have heard all about it, and for good reason.They are going to be some of the most quality shoes out there, and they last forever.

Stay Beautiful♥
-Mak

PS: You can find all of the products that I have mentioned above at Nike.com!

Where to find me:
Twitter: @makennaalene
Business Inquiries: maksbeautyattacks@gmail.com 

3 comments:

  1. I really need a new outfit for gym. Nike always was my favorite! Thank you for sharing! imperfectmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Outfit. I like it......
    http://toptrends-fashion.blogspot.com/

    http://riyadfashion.blogspot.com/2015/04/me-riyad-and-my-brother.html

    ReplyDelete