Thursday, January 15, 2015

Styled Person Of Interest: Jessie J♥

Jessie is definitely one of my favorite current pop singers. Not only is she incredibly stunning, but her talent is beyond measure. I remember when I first heard her years ago on Youtube and I've been hooked ever since. One of my favorite things about her is her incredible and unique style. In today's post I'm going to show you some of my favorite looks that Jessie has rocked over the years. Hopefully this will give you all a little fashion inspiration and always make sure and leave me a comment letting me know your thoughts on her style my beautiful freaks!


This dress she rocked at the Grammy Award's is statement, classy, and edgy at the same time. I love how confident she is in everything she wears, no matter how out there or crazy it may be.


Jessie looks absolutely stunning in this casual and edgy outfit. I believe those are studded Jeffery Campbell Lita's she's rocking and even if they aren't, they definitely pull the outfit together quite nicely.


One thing I love about her style is the fact that you'll see one pop of color in most of her outfits. Whether she's wearing all black like shown above or crazy prints, she always finds a way to incorporate a bright shade somewhere.


Jessie loves to rock jumpsuits. And for good reason. Not only are they comfortable and make you feel more confident in my opinion, when you have a body like hers, they look absolutely stunning. (By the way, there's that pop of color in the leather blue jacket!)


Who else could pull off such a unique outfit? Here Jessie mixes not only two different textures, but two totally opposite styles. With her thigh high lace booties and lovely tribal like orange dress, I sit here applauding her for trying something different.


This is such a lovely casual chic look that I feel like most people could pull off. Here she wears a sheer black button up, pink capris, gold heels, and adds a print with this zebra printed bag. A great outfit for spring and summer.


Okay so call me crazy but I absolutely love the fact that Jessie rocked this look for many reasons. Firstly here she has a boot on from an injury and still looks incredible. Secondly she matched her purple hair with her purple outfit which I consider a major win. And thirdly she has confidence that kills. Can you say winning. 

Stay Beautiful♥
-Mak

2 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous and I her style is so fierce, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most definitely, Constance!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete