Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Fall 2014 Lookbook {Women's Edition}♥

Hello my darlings! In today's post I will be showing you four fall outfit ideas. Hopefully this will give you all a little fashion inspiration for your wardrobes this season! Which look is YOUR favorite? 


For my first outfit I'm rocking a black undershirt from Kohls, plum houndstooth scarf, oversized beige cardigan, jeans from H&M, & healed booties. I think that this outfit would be perfect for a day out with friends and has been my go to look this fall.


My second look is all about layering. Here I am wearing a black undershirt, black cardigan, gray lace skirt from American Eagle, gray knee high socks from Target, & my favorite pair of riding boots.


This was my most casual look that I feel like could be worn every day. Here I am wearing this red and black plaid shirt from American Eagle, LA hat, black leggings, and brown combat boots.


 For my last look I wore something a bit more formal but still perfect for fall. Here I am wearing a leopard printed top, gold chained belt, black snack skin skirt, black leggings, & black pumps with spikes on the back. This look is flattering on just about everyone and is really fun to wear!

Stay Beautiful♥
-Mak

2 comments:

  1. The distressed denim, the scarf, the plaid shirt, all great fall pieces. Lovely images, all of them and thanks for the style ideas.http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, darling! Glad you liked them!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete