Friday, August 29, 2014

#MyCosmoStyle Challenge {3 Outfit Ideas}

I feel honored to be one of the few fashion blogger's chosen to do the #MyCosmoStyle challenge! A big thank you goes out to those who chose me and made this happen. Imagine yourself in the luxurious Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas for a day. Sounds nice, doesn't it? Here I have created for you three outfits (For different times during the day & different venues) that I believe would be great to rock on your next trip. Make sure and check out Vegas.com for all of your trip planning needs, you won't regret it my darlings! All of the items in these outfit's can be found over on my Polyvore page {Link at the bottom}.


When I was little, my mom always told me that wearing black and blue was never a good idea. I've come to realize more than ever recently that it actually can be a lovely combination. This outfit is daring, bold, and a beautiful idea for brunch at Wicked Spoon. 


This outfit is classy and feminine, with a very edgy twist. Black is a great color to have in one's closet because it's not only slimming, but statement. So my darlings, break out your little black dress, pair of heals, and rock that red lipstick for a dinner date at Jaleo.


Although I'm not really one to go out clubbing, this outfit goes out to all of my girls out there who do. This outfit is sexy, unique, and eye catching. I simply love the design of the dress and think it would be perfect to rock with a simple pair of pumps and studded black bag. 

Stay Beautiful

2 comments:

  1. I do love the outfits especially the first one.. I´m a big addict to this blue... and I love love that you chose dresses/skirts for every outfit.. so feminine and of course so you at one point :*

    xoxo, Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first look is certainly eye-catching. The fashion etiquette rule about not pairing black and blue is so outdated which your set certainly proves.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete