Monday, July 28, 2014

ADORE YOU.


Hello, my darlings! Today I'm showing you a casual outfit I wore shopping with my mom and sister. You know, anything with tassels and lace instantly attracts me. I guess you could say I find a lot of fashion inspiration from rockers like Steven Tyler of Aerosmith, for example. Am I weird to say that? Maybe. Do I care? Not in the slightest! 
What do YOU think my beautiful freaks?

Stay Beautiful
-Mak

Where To Find Me:
Twitter: @makennaalene
Business Inquiries: maksbeautyattacks@gmail.com 

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Makenna:

    Love your top. It is so amazing. I love the bohemian vibe and you so obviously love it based on your poses.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sharon! Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! Always love hearing your feedback my darling.
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  2. I love this top. I actually have and have styled it on my blog lol. You look great :)

    Dominique Jazell
    http://www.dominiquejazell.com/2014/05/natural-beauty.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh that's so funny! You look amazing in it girl. Thanks so much for reading!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete