Thursday, June 12, 2014

Styled Person Of Interest: Gwen Stefani♥

To be honest, I've never been a big Gwen Stefani fan. I don't know why...it's not like I have anything against her or anything...Just not a huge fan of her music. But let me tell you friends, she has one amazing style. And in today's post I will be showcasing some of my favorite outfit's she's rocked over the years. As always make sure and let me know what YOU think of her style in the comment section below.


One thing that Gwen is often times spotted wearing is boyfriend jeans. She usually ends up rolling them up giving the look a very grungy/rocker vibe. I love this outfit because it mixes lots of edgy pieces with a few feminine touches to complete the look. 


If you guys know anything about her you know that she loves to rock crazy printed shoes. They always look fabulous on her! I love this outfit because of how bold and unique it is. The shoes are the main focus here, while keeping her fitted jumpsuit a simple and neutral color. 


One of my favorite things about Gwen's style is the old Hollywood glam look she has going on. Not only does she fail to wear red lipstick 24/7, but she also styles her hair almost like Marilyn Monroe's. Her clothes definitely represent a different era which I love.


I thought this was a really cute casual outfit. Her shoes and bag add a little pop of color while keeping everything else quite simple.


This outfit has a lot of retro elements to it, like the black bomber jacket and scarf. Her jeans and shoes are absolutely stunning, no?


As a little girl growing up, my momma always told me never to wear red and pink together. And in most cases, I would totally agree. That is unless you want to look like a walking Valentine. But I really do believe that Gwen rocks this red lipstick and pink leather jacket. 

Stay Beautiful♥
-Mak

6 comments:

  1. I have always loved her style. I still have a t-shirt from her very first L.A.M.B. collection. I wear red and pink together. Surely, someone would let me know if I looked ridiculous (at least I hope). I like her style for the very reasons you stated. She is a rule breaker for sure. Just as an example, her wedding dress was certainly unconventional in color but so beautiful. Some of the things she wore earlier in her music career would have looked ridiculous on anyone else. She just has an innate sense of style which I suppose comes from her mother whom I know she inherited her seamstress abilities from. Can you tell how much of a fan of hers I am? Great subject to profile. I just love your blog and always look forward to reading your posts.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always thank you for your comment, Sharon! I always love reading what you have to say. Girl I bet you rock red and pink together! I've seen few pull it off, I know I couldn't haha. Oh definitely, I'd say her style is one to look up to. Don't blame you there!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  2. I love Gwen... her style is her own and she owns it. Her Fashion is a force not to be reckoned with and Her shoe Collection is just to die for! The Epitome of inspiration she is..
    Great post :-)
    www.freedomwithstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl I couldn't agree more! Thanks so much for reading <3
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  3. She's so fashionable, love it! :)

    http://delicieusee.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more, Ariane!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete