Friday, May 16, 2014

Quick Update: I'm Leaving?!

Hello my fluffy marshmallows, I just wanted to let you all know that I'll be leaving next Tuesday for a little less than a week. Although I can't tell you where I'm going, I will be able to do so after I've come back! (I hope you understand my darlings, my stalkers have kind of gotten out of hand. Can you guess where I'm going this time?) Anyways I am working on a post currently that will be up on Monday, and after that will be vacationing! Also stay tuned for some outfit of the day's and vlog's that I'll be working on while I'm away. As always I love you guys with all my heart, thank you so much for all of your support and love throughout the years. If you're not following me on all of my social media sites, I will post them down below.

Stay Beautiful
-Mak

Where To Find Me:
Twitter: @makennaalene
Business Inquiries: maksbeautyattacks@gmail.com 




4 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip Mak and keep in touch.

    xoxo
    Busola

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Busola, will do lovely! <3
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  2. :'( Don't leave for too long beaut but have a great holiday!!!!

    I can't wait to see your new vlogs and outfit of the days :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Elizabeth! I just got back yesterday and can't wait to start posting them for you to see! <3
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete