Monday, May 19, 2014

My Fashion Favorites {May 2014}♥

Well friends, it's that time of the month again. And no not that time. Today I will be showing you my top five favorite pieces in my closet this month. I do realize that it's a bit early, but I will be going on a trip here shortly and won't be back till the end of the month {See my last update post to know more} and thought it would be better posted now rather than really late.


This first top I was really excited about wearing simply because of the unique and vintage look of it. It's something I haven't worn a lot because I recently bought it, but so far so good! It's also great to wear under a leather jacket for an edgier look.


This necklace from Rue21 I've had for quite a while. I bought it on a whim in California last year and never realized how much I'd love it or would be wearing it. It's a great statement piece and goes with just about everything. 


This neon yellow oversized tank top is probably one of my favorite shirts ever. Not only is it the most comfortable thing in the world, but it always makes me really happy and cheery when wearing it. Is that weird? Am I weird? Probably. Moving on.


I've really been loving lacy bandeau tops for summer. I like to use them under tank tops or really under any top that could use a pop of something, as well as rocking them while tanning. This one was purchased at Vanity and it's probably my favorite of my rapidly growing collection.


This last item is my polka dotted Betsy Johnson bag. Am I the only one who really loves Betsy, by the way? Her designs are always so fun, colorful, and spunky. And to think that at her age she's still creating pieces that even teenagers are buying, that never fails to impress me. I got this as a gift and have been using it constantly for traveling, carrying school books, and anything where I need something a little larger than my normal purse. 

Stay Beautiful♥
-Mak

No comments:

Post a Comment