Monday, May 12, 2014

MOTHERS DAY.




Hello my fluffy marshmallows! I was a little hesitant on posting this due to my lack of sun and my epic paleness, haha. I know this is a little late, but Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there! I was more than excited that my mom was okay with joining me for a picture, she's very camera shy. I love her so much and really could have never asked for a better mom and friend. Anyways I kept this outfit pretty simple, with this lacy dress and my brown Steve Madden heals. As always make sure and let me know your thoughts below!
Stay Beautiful
-Mak

8 comments:

  1. Pretty outfit Makenna. Lace is so beautiful. It is one of my favorite textiles.I really like that the dress is demure in the front and a little flirty in the back.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate that, Sharon! I too am a big fan of lace. It's timeless, delicate, feminine, and sexy at the same time - Can't go wrong there! Thanks for reading lovely!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  2. I love this little outfit Mak! Your hair is also so gorgeous as well :) x
    | Life as a Petite |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly girl! That's so sweet of you!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  3. you look amazing Mak :) and u and ur mom look like twins... I hope you had a great day.

    xoxo, Daniela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you friend! A lot of people tell us that, haha! ^_-
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  4. So cute .. you and your Mom. Nice pictures :)

    have a nice week
    Dana
    http://danalovesfashionandmusic.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you dear!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete