Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I've Been Loving: Statement Necklaces♥

Quick Update: Hey guys! I feel like I've been apologizing a lot lately due to the fact that I haven't been blogging as often as I'd normally like. I'm really trying to keep it at one post a week, but even that has been a bit of a challenge for me recently! You all know how much I love doing this and love you guys, and I hope you understand. My schedule has been insane lately so even sleeping isn't happening for me. (Thank you, coffee!) Anyways thanks for sticking with me and know that after school ends, I will be blogging as often as usual. 

For today's post, I will be showing you guys a few of my favorite statement necklaces as well as my favorite ways to wear them. I find that when wearing a simple outfit, a statement necklace can add an awesome touch to almost anything. With summer coming around the corner, I've been stocking up and wearing them constantly! 

Some Tips & Tricks On How To Style:


My favorite way to rock these pieces is to take a very casual and simplistic outfit like above and make it the main focus. It adds a really classy vibe and a little something extra. In this outfit in particular, that is a bit edgy, it also gives it a more sophisticated feel while still keeping the great rocker look she has going on.


Although I'm not a huge fan of the color combinations in this look (Dare I say it I think the mixing of the pinks is a bit much for me!), I really do love the touch of sparkle added here. It's a really beautiful contrast to the rest of the outfit.


I've talked to a lot of women who are against denim blouses in general due to the masculinity of them, as well as the fact that they can be quite boring. Well my friends, hopefully this post inspires you to pick one up yourself because paired with a cute chunky necklace, they can be quite adorable and chic!

Some Of My Favorites & Where To Buy:

Mint Resin Necklace, $7.80, Etsy.
Vibrant Floral Bib Necklace, $11.80, Forever21.
Blue & Green Bold Stone Bib Necklace, $34.00, Macy's.
Stay Beautiful
-Mak

Where To Find Me:
Twitter: @makennaalene


Business Inquiries: maksbeautyattacks@gmail.com 

4 comments:

  1. lovely blog , check out mine ! :) allyouneedisfashion1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much hon <3
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  2. V pretty necklaces :):)
    My recent one : http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2014/05/bourjois-radiance-reveal-healthy-mix-foundation.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them girl, thanks for reading!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete