Thursday, April 17, 2014

What To Wear: Summer 2014♥

A lot of you may think me crazy, but I am already more than excited for this summer. It's already heating up where I live so I've recently been thinking about getting some new summer clothes and thought hey, maybe me making a post about this will help some of you guys out as well. 

Today I will be sharing with you some outfits as well as ideas I think are great for the warmer weather - Both casual and dressy. As always make sure and let me know you're thoughts in the comment section below! ^_-


One of my favorite ways to make any outfit pop during the summer is to try rocking printed jeans. Their fun and put a unique twist on the average pant. (Just don't too crazy friends...I know they are great but you must restraining from buying twenty. Not that I've done that or anything.) 


For a casual day out, try rocking a comfortable and maybe baggy top, a pair of cute shorts, and any shoe of your choice. (Tip: If you're wanting to dress this look up a bit, try rocking a funky wedge!) 


If you're wanting to try something a little more spontaneous, I think this is an adorable idea. Any casual tank, printed ballooned pants, and some sort of heal. Beautiful, no?


Ladies, I think we all know how amazing maxi skirts and dresses are by now. They look more dressy and yet are one of the most comfortable things in the world. I think that they are fabulous for many events such as hanging out with friends, a semi-formal event, or a date. Another nice thing about them is the fact that accessorizing can change the look of them - Meaning depending on what you wear and add to a maxi dress will change how formal it will be. A very nice bonus if I do say so myself! 


This last look is the most formal I've chosen to write about today. The little black dress is in fact something that every women should have in her closet for that special night or event. I remember reading a Tim Gunn book long ago that talked about this and I never realized how truly right he was. This is a classic dress that if chosen correctly, will change your life. Or your style life, at least.

Stay Beautiful
-Mak

No comments:

Post a Comment