Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Sweater Weather.

Sweater Weather.


Brown shirt
ledonan.com


Acid wash jeans
$38 - owntherunway.com


Carvela black stiletto
$98 - johnlewis.com




Dear friends, I hope you enjoy this outfit idea I've created via Polyvore. Make sure and follow me there if you haven't already! For this outfit, I wanted to take a deep toned sweater, make it edgy by adding a pair of ripped jeans, and add a simple black bootie to finish off the look. What do YOU think?

I do apologize that I haven't been posting as frequently lately, school and work have been a bit crazy and if I can't put all of my time and effort into creating a post, I won't post at all. Know that I love you all very much, and look forward to lots of new posts in the near future. 

Stay Beautiful
-Mak

3 comments:

  1. I like the sweater and the entire outfit.
    fashionfascinate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly darling!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  2. Me encantan los pantalones
    http://sicoppeliavistieradeprada.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete