Monday, March 10, 2014

My Fashion Favorites {February 2014}♥

Well friends, it's that time of the month again. And no, not that time. Today I am sharing with you my February Favorites. As always I would love to hear your thoughts so make sure and drop me a comment letting me know what you've been loving this month as well.


This first favorite is a chunky necklace I got from where I work. I love it because it's grey so it really goes with everything and makes any outfit have a little pop of sparkle.


I have been absolutely obsessed with these Madden Girl shoes this month. I find that Steve Madden has some of my favorite shoes in the world. It was shocking to find out that these are the most comfortable heals I own, despite them being so high. (Did the "All Day On Campus" test and it ended quite nicely!) 


Despite what this picture looks like, these jeans are actually a light mint green color. They are by American Rag and I think they add a really cute pop of color. (Anyone else still loving the "Mint Green" trend from last summer? I simply can't get enough of it.)


For those who don't know me, you should probably know that I am one of the biggest rock music junkies in the world. I live and breathe it. One of my all time favorite bands is Def Leppard so when I found this jumper from Target, I just had to have it.


Strangely enough, I bought this infinity skull printed scarf at Walmart. I will try to avoid this store at all costs but I must admit, this is a great piece. 


This last item is one that I bought on a whim the night I was going to see Bon Jovi live in concert. I found this right before we left to go there and wore it that night. I think it's really unique and although I don't find myself wearing it as much as I'd like, I really do love it. 

Stay Beautiful
-Mak

10 comments:

  1. Super items, love the last piece, very cool :) Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, darling!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  2. Nice blog!
    If you want follow eatch other, tell me …
    Kiss,
    www.flordemaracuja.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous necklace. That sweatshirt is super cool. So you and i love it.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Busola! Hope your doing well darling♥
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  4. Alot of pretty things <3 loved the last one <3 it looks so pretty on your hand! <3^_^~

    www.beautylish-life.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's chica! I really love it too. (Whatever the heck it's called..haha)
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  5. Love these items.x The necklace is gorgeous, such a statement piece and I love the colour and style of it! I love mint colour, although I think I just own one item in this colour, I think it's perfect for Spring and those pants will definitely look perfect for the season. Love those heels and I can't believe you wore them all day on campus without any problems.x I've heard so many good reviews about Steve Madden shoes but never got the chance to try them. So many items I like, you should definitely make an outfit post friend.x It's been so long!
    xxxx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Steph! Yes definitely check them out, they are absolutely amazing. I am actually planning on shooting one tomorrow! I have been slacking due to my crazy schedule...And for that I am so sorry, hopefully this one will kick off me doing them more often!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete