Friday, February 7, 2014

Six Winter & Spring Outfit Ideas♥

Due to the amazing response from my fall and winter edition of this (link will be at the bottom), I decided to create a winter and spring version. I am so excited to show you six outfit ideas today - Straight from my closet! Hopefully this will give you some fashion inspiration for your wardrobes.


Outfit 1 
-Wild Child -

(Sorry for the blurry picture, kids.) Here I've stuck with one major print. To tone it down I added a pair of jeans and these rocker booties from Forever21. Since this top is sheer in some areas, I would rock an under shirt with it. Add any cardigan or jacket if you wish. 


Outfit 2 
- Skull Candy -

This outfit is somewhat 80's inspired. You've got skulls, an edgy necklace, as well as these grey booties. (Anyone remember Jon Bon Jovi wearing these? Yeah?) This is definitely a more casual look that you'd see me wearing on campus during the spring. 


Outfit 3
-Sailor-

This outfit is nice because it is both dressy, as well as casual. You could either wear this to work, coffee with friends, or even a casual date. 


Outfit 4
-Casual Cutie-

This is an outfit I will rarely wear. It is very, very casual, but is definitely nice when you have to run a quick errand or something along those lines. I usually end up wearing this grey Hollister top with a pair of leggings and a neon pair of converse styled shoes, for an extra pop of color.


Outfit 4
-Classy & Fabulous-

A good sweater is always a good thing to have in ones closet during the more chilly weather. I am really loving this mint green one from J Crew and have been rocking it a lot lately. I usually try to pair this with a statement necklace, like the one above from Rue 21. I love wearing normal or black jeans and adding these booties to complete the look.


Outfit 6
-Paint It Black-

This last outfit is definitely my favorite out of the bunch to wear. I always feel so confident and edgy in it. I usually start with this top and pair it with a leather jacket, these black and white striped jeans, and either black booties or these Guess pumps (Depending on how dressy or casual I need to be). I love gold accents with outfits like this, so I usually end up rocking this black and gold cross body and gold bangles.

Stay Beautiful
-Mak 

Fall/Winter Edition:

12 comments:

  1. love the 3 look, kisses pretty
    www.thechicmode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading love!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  2. My fav's are the first 3 looks! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Tanya!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  3. Great idea Mak! I love the first one, the top is gorgeous, love the print and it will look perfect with a pair of jeans! Love the third one, perfect for every occasion but my favourite would have to be outfit 4, I love everything about it. I recently became obsessed with mint colour and it is a must have during Spring. Love the statement necklace and the boots! Such an inspiring post friend. Have a lovely weekend ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh girl - I totally have the same obsession. I can't stop wearing it. Or painting my nails with it for that matter. Ha! Thanks for reading and I hope you have a lovely weekend as well friend!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  4. Awesome post! My favorite is Outfit 4! I'm pretty sure I have that same J.Crew sweater!! Also, where are your black booties from? I've been searching for ages for the perfect pair! Oh and I moved my blog from thebeautyoftheocean.blogspot.com to haeitsmee.blogspot.com! Come check it out! I'm still trying to fix everything but the new blog is here to stay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get out! Isn't it comfortable? My black booties are from Payless. I usually don't buy shoes from them, but I couldn't pass them up! Thanks for letting me know chica - I will definitely check it out!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks so much, love!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  6. Great job! Love your style! Very inspirational post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lo! Glad to help you out.
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete