Tuesday, February 18, 2014

January Fashion Favorites♥

Hey there my beautiful freaks - As you may have noticed from the title of this post, I am now going to be posting monthly fashion favorites on my blog. This will range from a few to many items, depending on how many things I've been loving. Although this post is a bit late, I thought it best to start out with January Favorites. Make sure and leave me a comment on your thoughts!


I have been absolutely obsessed with this knitted raccoon sweater from Kohls recently. It's not only warm and cozy, but also looks great as a casual outfit by pairing a thick pair of leggings and riding boots to complete the look.


This edgy snake ring has been a favorite for about a year now. I got it from Claires (No judging, they have amazing jewelry people!), and I love to rock it with any rocker outfit. For some reason it gives me more confidence. 


This next item is a grey and back leopard printed infinity scarf. I got it from a boutique around where I live and I just love it - Definitely adds a good print to any plain top that needs a little something.


These snake print leggings are something that I simply couldn't live without. They are very edgy and 80's rock inspired. I like to wear these with my pointed toe black booties from Forever21.


This last item isn't necessarily a very dressy or spectacular item - But a basic that I wear with a lot of outfits. It goes with everything which I love, not to mention that grey is one of my favorite colors to wear.

Stay Beautiful♥
-Mak

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this idea Mak.x Love that sweater, you can never go wrong with a leggings&sweater combination and it's perfect for those Uni days! Love your infinity scarf, a perfect way to layer and keep cozy while making an outfit more sophisticated.x I need to get a pair of flat boots, can't believe I don't have any! Great items friend.x Can't wait to see your next one!
    P.S. I do buy stuff from Claires sometimes as well, not the best quality but the prices are not bad at all!
    xxxx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad, Steph! I'm so excited to be doing it! I couldn't agree more. Claires, although it isn't the most quality items, have some really cool pieces. Thanks for reading as always, friend <3
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  2. These are great items...love the snake ring, that is awesome x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much - I'm somewhat obsessed with it myself, haha!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  3. Love this post hun!!!!

    I WANT that snake ring!!!!!!! Need to find it, haha!!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I sure hope they still have it, I'm totally obsessed with it as well. ;D
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete