Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Styled Person Of Interest: Avril Lavigne♥

Hello my beautiful freaks, for those who are new here, these "Styled Person Of Interest" posts consist of someone (usually famous) that I spotlight, showcasing my favorite outfits they've rocked over the years. Hopefully this edition on Avril Lavigne will give you all some fashion inspiration, and as always, make sure and let me know what YOU think about her style.


If I had to describe Avril's style in two words it would without a doubt be punk rock. We're talkin' about mixing prints and patterns, neons and blacks mixed together, as well as some major rocker chic pieces.


In her outfits, Lavigne usually involves at least one piece that has some sort of eye catching pattern, such as the red plaid knee boots above. 


On her days off, you will usually find her rocking ripped jeans, a band tee, and combat boots. Edgy, unique, and without a doubt well put together. 


I love this outfit above. To me, it pretty much sums up "Punk Rock" in a picture. You have your crazy colored pants and skull top. So different, yet it really works.


A leather jacket is a necessity in any rocker's closet. I love how above, she adds a simple printed tee with ripped jeans and a pair of black studded pumps. It has a very 80's vibe to it. Another pro to this outfit is the fact that it's dressy, but also still has that edgy vibe. 

Stay Beautiful
-Mak

6 comments:

  1. Great post Makenna! I love adding a little edge to my style with studs, leather, or combat boots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, darling! Girl I am the EXACT same way.
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I think so too! Thanks for reading lovely.
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  3. Love your post Mak! I love her style, she can pull off literally anything and she looks gorgeous every single time.x Love the last outfit, as you said dressy yet edgy!
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much, Steph! Girl I couldn't agree more.
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete