Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Rock-It Edit: Spring Edition (Featuring Abbi Jordan)

Mak: Hey hey rockers - Firstly on behalf of me and Abbi we'd like to apologize about not posting last months edit. December was an insane month for the both of us, so we decided to let it go instead of giving you a lame post. Haha. Anyways this month we've decided to do a "Spring Inspired" Rock-It Edit, since the warmer weather is indeed coming up. Are we ready?


For my portion of this post I decided to add one an outfit that is both edgy and spring like. When doing my research I stumbled upon Elma's blog and instantly fell in love with it. This outfit in particular is wonderful because it takes amazing and edgy pieces such as these black and white striped pants and black booties and adds a pop of spring-like color with this yellow cardigan.

Make sure and check out Elma's blog at: http://www.reinadelamoda.nl/

Suggested Spring Rocker Fashion Items:
-H&M's Spring 2014 Collection (PS, You can find the pants that Elma is wearing above there!)
-Forever21

_________________________________________________________________

Abbi: I love Mak's choice. Since January seems to want to drag on forever, I was stoked when we decided to do a spring themed edit. Dare I say it? I'm a little bored with my dark colors. 

I had a little trouble coming up with ideas for my half though. How do you channel rocker chic anything in springtime? So I fell back on my most favorite outfit combo of all time:



Yes, very inspiring I know, a plain white shirt and jeans can be a little blah, but not if you pair it with neat little extras. 

Like awesome shoes! I am obsessing over nude (and spiked!!) flats right now.

These from Valentino, are my dream pair :


Photo Credit: theglitterguide.com

But these, more affordable ones, from American Eagle are really sweet.

Photo Credit: ae.com

Let your hair do its natural thing and add a few delicate pieces like  small bracelets or a tiny necklace and Bazinga!

Awesome timelessness with a small kick. 

:)

-A/BWH

Now we want to hear from YOU. What rocker look are you digging this spring?

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you kindly, Kizzy, we love them too!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  2. Bazinga! :D Love the pink shoes, delicate yet edgy. Spot on. :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Aren't those stunning though? Thank you for your comment and for subscribing! It means the world to me.
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  3. Very chic outfit and stripes are timeless. Great tips.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? Definitely one of my favorite fashion pieces. Thanks for reading, as always, Busola!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  4. I love nude shoes and studs too! I have a great pair by Steve Madden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading, Tanya. Steve Madden makes some really amazing shoes!
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete