Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My Mini Purse + What's Inside♥

Hey everyone! So today I thought I would give you guys a mini post on my current bag of use plus a few basics inside it. This purse I'm about to show you is my "Little" purse of sorts. It's for the days that I want something basic and small - Not a larger bag with practically everything in my room packed inside. If you would like to see a "What's In My Purse" larger bag version, let me know in the comments below and I will be sure to do it for you all!



So this, is my every day bag. It reminds me a lot of Chanel's black quilted cross body, which is most likely the reason I got it. (To hold me off until I can actually AFFORD that one.)



One thing I always have in my purse is extra accessories. This bracelet always leaves the house with  me because it perks up any outfit, any day, any way....Yeah.

 

This is my current wallet of use. I love this baby because it's edgy and girly all at the same time - Plus skulls on practically anything attracts me.
 

I almost always carry some sort of miniature perfume in my bag. Usually it's one of Juicy Couture's dashing scents, but lately I've really been liking the "Amber Blush" scent by Bath And Body Works.
 

\I'm literally obsessed with these things and have been since I was a little girl. Anyone else?


Sunglasses are another great essential to carry in your purse, these beauties are from Forever21 and I've been wearing them constantly.


The last basic item I carry in my bag at all times is lip balm. My all time favorite? C.O. Bigelow's "Rose Salve" by Bath And Body Works.

What do YOU think of my "Mini Purse + Basics?" Make sure and let me know in the comment section below and also let me know if you'd like to see my normal sized purse and what's inside that as well.

Stay Beautiful
-Mak

4 comments:

  1. Mak I absolutely love your bag! I know exactly what you are talking about I find my self buying handbags that look like high-end ones to just please myself until I can actually afford the high-end one. I love your wallet, the colour is gorgeous and you can never go wrong with skulls:) I haven't had Tic Tac mints for ages but I was obsessed with them, the orange ones were my favourite! I really need to buy a miniature perfume for my bag as well, need to take note about that:) I would love to see a "What's In My Purse" larger bag version.x
    xxxx
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much for your comment Steph! You know by now how much I love reading them ^_^ I know right?! Skulls are just amazing. And look good on just about everything ya know? Oh my gosh - The orange ones are my favorite too! So so so addicting. I think it's becoming a problem. Haha. :D And right on! I'll do it sometime then. Thank you for all of your feedback again! <3 <3 <3
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Haha, aren't they amazing though?
      Stay Beautiful,
      -Mak

      Delete