Thursday, August 15, 2013

Styled Person Of Interest: Ingrid (Missglamorazzi)♥

Ingrid is by far my favorite Youtube beauty gurus out there. I've been watching her for quite a while, about two years to be exact. It's been a journey, in a way, seeing her rise to "Youtube Stardom" and become more popular. She's one of those people that always brightens your day with her videos. Anyways one of the things I love about Ingrid is her style. And in today's post, I'm going to show you some of my favorite outfits she's rocked.


I love this first outfit a lot. Ingrid is naturally a very petite person, so layering looks fantastic on her like shown above. I love how she mixes pastels up top with darker colors on the bottom.


This next outfit has a very sailor feel to it. Here she pairs this white and navy blue striped top with these lovely jeans and flats.


One thing Ingrid tends to do is wear collared necklaces a lot. In fact, she made a video that shows how to make your own. If you'd like to check that out, the link will be below for you to do so.


This outfit is another one of of my all time favorites. I know a lot of gals have trouble trying to find ways to wear button up shirts and make them look more feminine and relaxed, well ladies, here's one great option to try!


I love how here, she plays with a chunky necklace and makes it look totally wearable and stunning. These gorgeous boots also add a great touch to the outfit.


So my beautiful freaks, what do YOU think of Ingrid's style? 

Peter Pan Collar Necklace Tutorial:
http://youtu.be/NeCrjALFOgI

Stay Beautiful♥

-Mak

8 comments:

  1. I pick the second one in the collage, nice one :) She's pretty too.
    http://queenlytan.blogspot.com/2013/08/romwe-fall-season-back-in-stock.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so amazing.. and you did a good job picking her :)
    She is as pretty as you are.

    xoxo, Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey amazing looks.... i loved the 3rd one... :)
    http://beautyliciousu.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post. Love all her looks, especially the one with the shirt=D

    Love,
    keryicanboleh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is that you tubers name? I really want to watch her videos!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Missglamorazzi - You'll love her Shirin!

      -Mak

      Delete
  6. She is adorable and i think she has a very lovely style.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like her too Mak! She on my top five!
    A long with FleurDeForce, Tanya Burr, Zoella and Elle Fowler.

    ReplyDelete